There have been many people who influenced my thinking, my work and my path….A BIG SHOUT OUT to the following In Gratitude and Appreciation for all you BE and your contributions:
- Dr. Wayne Dyer, best selling author of so many books! One of the first and most impactful books for me was You’ll See It When You Believe It, The Way to Your Personal Transformation”
- John Sarno, M.D. Healing Back Pain, The Mind Body Connection (I was going through back pain after divorce and while working in the corporate world when I came upon his book)
- Dean Ornish, M.D. author of many books. I attended his lecture The Power of Lifestyle Changes and learned much. I love his quote: “Treating the symptom and not the cause is like mopping up the floor and leaving the faucet running.”
- Andrew Weil, M.D., I read his book, Spontaneous Healing while still working in the corporate world. I started doing his recommended breathing exercises and teaching them to others with great results.
- Deepak Chopra
- Gary Craig, founder of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) I trained with his videos, attended his workshop at the ISSSEEM Conference in Boulder. He has made such an impact on the world. I was particularly impressed with the work that he has done with PTSD of veterans and his vulnerability and passion to be all out, to totally share his passion and introduce this revolutionary work.
They have had a profound influence on my life, my thinking and the course of my career.